Sunday, March 7, 2010

A legend among others.

Your incredible smile, is still whith me to this day.
The puncturing musky scent of your after-shave lingers throughout the house.
I can't believe it has almost been a year without you.
Complete and utter legend, you were
And your creative jokes still remind me of you bubbly personality.
I still think about you, as tears stream down my face, of all the good memories we shared.
Everything has just changed without you.
I miss you and your personal ways.
Nothing is normal anymore, i hate it.
I don't know what to do next, and i can't keep running away from reality.
Life was just perfect when you were here.
March the 14th, 2009 was probably the worst day of my life- and i speak on behalf of everyone else.
You are such a legend and you will never, ever be forgotten.
I love you grandad.



No comments:

Post a Comment