Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day pt. 2

Hello! I'm back!

Well, anyway, i've never actually read the book; A Christmas Carol, so my comparisons may be a bit slightly off to your opinion on it, well, those who have read the book, and those who have processed the movie in a complete different way to how i remember viewing it as. My point is, anyhow, is that the movie was based during the Victorian era, where Great Britain was a country of industrial factories - very different to the very nice country we see today. Anyway, well, those that were living below the poverty line, well they actually enjoyed christmas, and that was because they spent it with their families, not literally spent their money!! So that's my point. So i hope you've all had a great christmas, with your families, not worrying about anything else, because you should cherish every single moment you share with your family... and how do i know this? Well, past me never cherished or took for granted of the moments spent with my family, and here I am today, separated from them at christmas, and yes, i only blame myself, and i believe in karma, and i believe this is karma, and i believe all i can do right now is be patient.

Anyway, i genuinely had a good day today. That christmas spirit was still lacking, i must admit, but that's because i wasn't with the rest of my family back in england, i believe so. Went out to the mall to eat pizza with some visiting friends from Hong Kong. Had a christmassy starbucks drink. Got to window shop. Pretty chill I believe.

Anyway, last reminder, if you're right now doing what i'm doing; browsing the internet with no absolute life at all, get out there and make your christmas. If you're in a situation like me (AND many others!), call up a family member, go out to a christmassy pub, do whatever that makes your heart filled with such warmth.


No comments:

Post a Comment