Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy Bee

I am a busy bee right now. I have had tests everyday of the week. Stressful, yes, but school means the absolute world to me. I have started blogging again, well, on this blog anyway - I own a tumblr, but i would like to keep that private due to reasons my parents probably wouldn't agree on, regarding the things i post, i find hilarious, but they might not. Heh. Anyway, on that blog, i am not personal at all. In fact, the people that follow me on my tumblr-blog, only know me very, very discretely. I never post post's like this up on my tumblr-blog, eiether, because that is my 'for shits and giggles' blog, i guess. Barely any of it is my original work, too, i re-blog other people's work, with all credits going to them of course... i guess it's just different, here and tumblr, you guys probably wouldn't understand the concept of it, because it isn't really proper blogging, it's a much more modern way of blogging, i guess, which has it's positives and negatives- yes. Doesn't mean i hate the real way of blogging (This way), though. Anyway, i'll shut up about that now.

Last month, the riots in England escalated. To see my own country on fire, was absolutely devastating. I didn't recognise it - at all, actually. I am aware that out of my entire 15 years of life, i have only lived in England for one year in total, but i have always referred to England as my motherland. I love it there. I am happy there - well, it's different now because everyone's changed in my family. Some for the better, some for the worst. I miss the old times - the times where i recognised England, that beautiful country. Now, it's total chaos. People are different. The riots made me upset, yes. I think they made the majority of England upset - well, those who aren't selfish bastards, anyway. It's one thing to see your country being destroyed, but that didn't stop me from missing it. I miss that feeling of being in England. Where we ate dinners at the table every night, together, as a family. Now, i eat dinners by myself, at the table which seats 6 people. I miss that feeling of arriving in Norwich airport at christmas, and waiting at Schippol airport for my flight to Norwich - all jerked up and excited. I've never missed it as much as this, and i understand the reasons as to why i have been put in this situation, and those are my own personal faults, i know.

Anyway, there's this new teacher at my school, i'll just refer to him as PD (as the girls call him in my class, due to personal reasons... lol) and i do get very paranoid, because i am a paranoid freak and it would be beyond a cringe if he saw this post. Well anyway, he's English and there's nothing more comforting that hearing him talk. It makes me feel right back at home. He's not cockney, i don't think... i haven't heard him speak much at all, cos i don't have any lessons with him, but he's subbed for my english teacher once, and you know, it's one of those usual english accents, Londonish but not cockneyish, nor posh, of course. I did find something out about him however, cos i had the balls - as a girl - to ask him what football team he supports. It was kind of a dare really, between me and my football friends (lol), they're both guys, and it would've been normal if they asked, but it was such a cringe when i did... i didn't really care at all really, anyway. But anyway, he supports Tottenham Hotspur - the greatest football team that exists! Thank god he isn't one of those typical glory-hunters, that exist everywhere on earth now, who support Man Utd. But yeah, it does help that i hear him speak a bit (lol), cos it makes me feel a bit at home and makes me more patient. Hopefully, if all goes according to plan, i'll be in England for christmas with Grandma and Sara (my sister) this December. But i mean, i haven't arranged anything with anyone yet - money is a strain too. Maybe dad and grandma will come to an agreement to split it, but i honestly don't know, i just really want to go home. I miss is immaculatly, and when the fam over here are being absolute pricks (like they are being right now), the feeling just keeps on creeping up on me unexpectedly and it makes me upset.

Anyway, i shall be off. Soz for any typos, cannot be bothered to check it. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment